We understand that the admission process for your child can be a daunting one at times and we are here to support you by addressing all your queries and concerns. This page has answers to some of the most 'Frequently Asked Questions'. If you would like any other information regarding enrolling your child at OIS, please contact our Admissions Team by submitting an online inquiry form.
- WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO YOUR SCHOOL?
- DO YOU HAVE A SCHOOL BUS FACILITY, IF YES WHAT ARE THE ROUTES?
- CAN STUDENTS BRING LUNCH FROM HOME?
- HOW MANY STUDENTS DO YOU HAVE IN EACH GRADE?
- DO YOU HAVE SPECIAL NEEDS COACHING FOR STUDENTS WITH DIFFERING LEARNING ABILITIES?
- CAN YOU GIVE ME MORE INFORMATION ON THE ASSESSMENTS WHICH ARE A PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
- ARE STUDENTS ASSIGNED HOMEWORK AT OIS?
- DOES THE SCHOOL OFFER ANY EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND CLUBS?
- WHAT ELECTIVE COURSES ARE OFFERED AT OIS?
- WHAT SECOND LANGUAGES ARE OFFERED AT OIS?
- DOES YOUR SCHOOL HAVE PLAY AREAS AND SWIMMING POOLS?
- DO YOU HAVE INTERNATIONAL / EXPATRIATE TEACHERS?
- DOES THE SCHOOL SUPPORT ANY SOCIAL ORGANIZATIONS, CHARITIES OR NGOS?
- HOW OFTEN DO PARENTS MEET FORMALLY WITH THEIR CHILDREN’S TEACHERS?