One School, Two Campuses
Our One School, Two Campuses model ensures that our students, no matter their campus placement, enjoy the same high-quality educational experience in premium, purpose-built facilities under the strategic direction of the Board of Trustees of the Oberoi Foundation and in line with the OIS Vision, Mission, and Core Values. There is a synergy between our campuses that results from our shared sense of purpose and direction, the close collaboration between our leadership teams, faculty and staff members, and the strong sense of community among our families.
Across both Campuses
Among Students and Staff
12 Graduating Classes
and 800+ Alumni
With two campuses under the OIS fold, we are often asked questions such as:
Does each campus serve different grade levels or different student populations?
Does each campus run different programmes?
- Do the two campuses operate independently of each other or will they be connected in some way?
Our Definition Of Learning
At OIS we believe learning:
- is an ongoing process that builds on prior experiences, transforms understanding and develops skills;
- happens when we are engaged, challenged and are reflecting throughout the process;
- happens through inquiry;
- can be an independent and collaborative process;
- happens when we are empowered and inspired to make a difference in our world and beyond
- understanding the needs and wants for the well-being of our learning community.